Lotus Pro Series Grow is specially formulated to give your plants exactly what they need to produce lush, rapid vegetative growth. Lotus Pro Series Grow will aid in producing thick stems, tight inter-nodal spacing, dense canopy development and massive root systems, all of which are the building blocks for successful harvests.
In an industry where growers are faced with hundreds of nutrients options, Lotus set out to make a simpler, more complete, 3 part nutrient line that replaces the need for complex 8-10 part recipes. Their pure, 3 part system gives your plants everything they need for development from seed to harvest, giving you unmatched results in flowering and fruiting plants. Specifically formulated for medicinal plants and comprised of 14 unique raw, natural ingredients including 11 essential macro and microelements as well as raw materials including seaweed plant extract, humalite, and plant protein hydrolysate. Lotus Nutrients are 100% water soluble formula milled and blended to provide perfect consistency and contains no binders, fillers, or dyes.
- Contains over 14 separate ingredients uniformly distributed through the powder.
- Full spectrum of macro and micro elements designed for a complete, all in one product.
- All of the micronutrients are 100% chelated for full solubility and immediate availability to your plants.
- Fortified with naturally occurring amino acids, organically sourced and 100% water soluble and available to the plants.
- Fully soluble, low sodium, seaweed extract component provides naturally occurring growth promoting factors.
- Specially selected fulvic acid is integrated into the blend to provide for better nutrient chelation and uptake.
- Naturally formulated powders designed to bring the pH of your water to a comfortable 6.0. Non-acid forming, will not require a significant amount of pH UP/DOWN to bring into the correct range.
Please note: You may notice that the consistency of our nutrients is close to that of “kinetic sand” and maybe appear moist on first glance. Please be assured that this is completely normal, and will not affect the solubility, nor performance of your product. This consistency is due to the sheer complexity of our nutrient blends, which is 100% geared toward growing the strongest and most quality harvest possible.